The Department of Chemistry is looking forward to your visit. To ensure full reimbursement, guests and university staff should utilize the more economical form of travel. Please review the summaries below for air travel, ground travel, and meals. Please use this form to submit all receipts for reimbursement.
Guests travel to Yale by way of Tweed-New Haven airport in New Haven, CT, Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks, CT, or JFK or LaGuardia airports in NYC, depending on flight availability.
- Please book economy class tickets. Yale University does not reimburse the full cost of business or first-class travel.
- If traveling to New Haven, taxis will be available to your hotel.
- If traveling to Windsor Locks, we will arrange for your ground transportation.
- If traveling to NYC, we will arrange for your ground transportation.
Guests travel to New Haven’s Union Station, located just a few miles away from the Yale campus.
- Please book a coach ticket. Yale University does not reimburse the full cost of business or first-class travel.
- Taxis will be available to your hotel or to campus.
Personal vehicle reimbursement is at the rate of 54.5 cents/mile, which covers all costs including fuel.
Meal expenses incurred during your travel to Yale are reimbursable.