Yale Undergraduate Researchers in the Lab

Not for Yale College credit - Students should complete the Undergraduate Research Form, obtain the PI’s signature, and submit the form to chemistry.dus@yale.edu. If the student will be paid to work in the lab, please contact the Main Office Staff at chemistry.dus@yale.edu and they will be hired through Student Employment. Graduating seniors must be hired before June 1st. Continuing students may be hired throughout the summer.